We lead your project to success
Our High Containment project management is based on the strong belief that communication, internally and externally, is the key to success. As such we supply the customer with regular written and oral updates, keep track of the project via an action log system and assure that the internal communication provides a smooth and efficient progress of the project.
A project team consists of:
- R&D Projects manager: accountable for keeping the project on track, communication, interaction with other projects, …
- Research Project Manager: Scaling the process in the labs, technology transfer to pilot/production, qualification of raw materials.
- Analytical development manager: Evaluation and validation of analytical methods, preparing the transfer of the analytical methods to Quality control labs
- Pilot plant engineer: batch record redaction, execution of the process in the pilot plant.
- Minakem’s project management system means that every team member has a back-up within the organization to assure continuity in the project.
- The core project team is extended with Quality control, Quality assurance, purchasing people, … to address the needs of the project and the customer.